Terms & Conditions:
Should you wish to view the terms and conditions of any of our insurance policies please click on the links below.
SCC Product Services Privacy Notice
Your Privacy is Important to us
This notice informs you how we use the information you give us and how we protect your privacy. It also explains your rights under the UK Data Protection Act (update 2018) and the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We abide by UK Law and our data protection regulator within the UK is the Information Commissioners Office (details below). Our licence number is Z1159726. This can be checked on www.ico.org.uk
Collection of data
We offer insurance services on a range of products for our customers. To provide these services, we may need to collect personal data such as name, address, contact, and payment details.
Your information may be used to introduce you to the services we offer, or to administer the services you have purchased.
Withholding of the required data may result in an insufficient service being provided.
Sharing your data
We may share your personal data with the following organisations –
- The Financial Conduct Authority with whom we are regulated as an Appointed Representative, or other regulated bodies as required
- Our Principal Company through whom we obtain Appointed Representative status
- Our Insurers
We will not sell or share your information with any other third parties.
Your rights regarding your data
- We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary for the original purpose it was collected
- Should your data be inaccurate this will be rectified within seven days of notification
- Should you wish for us to delete your data at any point, please contact the office as shown below to make the request. This will be actioned unless there is a legitimate reason for us to retain it and in that event you will be advised accordingly.
- You can request access to your data at any time. We will provide you with a full copy within one month of your request in a commonly used format
- You can withdraw consent to us holding and processing your information at any time. Please contact the office as below should you wish to do this
Our contact details
Should you wish to contact us in relation to any issues within this notice, please contact:
SCC Product Services
You will be responded to as promptly as possible
Your right to complain
Should you wish to make a complaint in relation to data protection issues relating to our firm, you can contact us as above or you can contact the ICO as follows:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 03031 231113 or 01625 545745
We are required under the Regulations to obtain your consent to our collection, processing, sharing and holding of your personal data. Please ensure you have read this notice fully and accept all that it contains. If you have any queries, please contact us directly. Please contact us should you not be able to read or understand this notice sufficiently.